"The primary purpose of this Club shall be to develop, promote and administer both a recreational and a competitive soccer program among all boys and girls from ages four through nineteen primarily in the communities of Paradise, Magalia, and Stirling City, without regard to their race, creed, gender, or ability."
We began registering children in April. On-line Registration closed on June 30th. Due to the fact that our organization is a volunteer run organization, if you send in your child's registration after June 30th add a $20 late fee. You may still register by mail, but as of July 15th, all late sign-ups are wait listed. If there are spaces available on the teams, we will place you first come, first serve.
Please like us on Facebook for important updates.
PRYSC IS PROUD AND EXCITED TO OFFER ON-LINE REGISTRATION AGAIN THIS YEAR
Walk-up registration for the Fall soccer season (September to November) took place on the following dates/times:
- Monday, May 13, 2013, 6-9pm at Round Table Pizza
- Thursday, May 16, 2013, 6-9pm at Round Table Pizza
- Saturday, May 18, 2013, 12-4pm at Round Table Pizza
If you missed the walk-up dates and don't want to register online, you may download the "1601" registration form and mail it in with a check to P.O. Box 744, Paradise, CA 95967.
The following items are required to register your child:
- county birth certificate (hospital certificate will not suffice)
- check or cash in the amount of the registration fee
- The registration fee for the Under 6 age divisions is $70.
- The registration fee for the Under 8-Under 10 age divisions is $80
- The registration fees for the Under 12-Under 19 age divisions and all competitive teams is $90.
Additional Child Discounts:
- First Child: Regular price
- Second Child: Deduct $5
- All subsequent children: Deduct $10
- Family Maximum: $300
NOTE: OUT OF RESPECT FOR OUR VOLUNTEERS' VALUABLE TIME, A LATE FEE OF $20 WILL APPLY AFTER JUNE 30, 2013.
Limited partial scholarships are available for those who can demonstrate financial need. PROOF OF INCOME IS REQUIRED. Valid proof of income includes the following items: food stamp identification card, passport to services, BIC (benefit insurance card), notification of action, paycheck receipts reflecting eligibility. In order to apply for a scholarship, please come to the first walk-in registration date on May 13.
Contact Mandy for additional registration questions.