"The primary purpose of this Club shall be to develop, promote and administer both a recreational and a competitive soccer program among all boys and girls from ages four through nineteen primarily in the communities of Paradise, Magalia, and Stirling City, without regard to their race, creed, gender, or ability."
PRYSC IS PROUD AND EXCITED TO OFFER ON-LINE REGISTRATION AGAIN THIS YEAR
Walk-up registration for the Fall soccer season (September to November) will place on the following dates/times
- Tuesday, May 10th from 6:00 to 8:00 at Round Table
- Thursday, May 19th from 6:00 to 8:00 at Round Table
- Saturday, June 4th from 12:00 to 4:00pm at Round Table
If you miss the walk-up dates and don't want to register online, you may download the "1601" registration form and mail it in with a check to P.O. Box 744, Paradise, CA 95967.
The following items are required to register your child:
- county birth certificate (hospital certificate will not suffice)
- check or cash in the amount of the registration fee
- The registration fee for the Under 6 age divisions is $70.
- The registration fee for the Under 8-Under 10 age divisions is $80
- The registration fees for the Under 12-Under 19 age divisions is $90
- All competitive players pay $100.
Additional Child Discounts:
- First Child: Regular price
- Second Child: Deduct $5
- All subsequent children: Deduct $10
- Family Maximum: $300
NOTE: OUT OF RESPECT FOR OUR VOLUNTEERS' VALUABLE TIME, A LATE FEE OF $20 WILL APPLY AFTER JUNE 30th.
Limited partial scholarships are available for those who can demonstrate financial need. PROOF OF INCOME IS REQUIRED. Valid proof of income includes the following items: food stamp identification card, passport to services, BIC (benefit insurance card), notification of action, paycheck receipts reflecting eligibility. In order to apply for a scholarship, please come to the first walk-in registration date.