"The primary purpose of this Club shall be to develop, promote and administer both a recreational and a competitive soccer program among all boys and girls from ages four through nineteen primarily in the communities of Paradise, Magalia, and Stirling City, without regard to their race, creed, gender, or ability."
PRYSC IS PROUD AND EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE WILL BE OFFERING ON-LINE REGISTRATION AGAIN THIS YEAR.
Walk-up registration for the Fall soccer season (September to November) will take place on the following dates/times:
- Monday, May 13, 2013, 6-9pm at Round Table Pizza
- Thursday, May 16, 2013, 6-9pm at Round Table Pizza
- Saturday, May 18, 2013, 12-4pm at Round Table Pizza
The following items are required to register your child:
- county birth certificate (hospital certificate will not suffice)
- wallet-size picture (BYSL Playing League only)
- check or cash in the amount of the registration fee
- The registration fee for the Under 6 age divisions is $70.
- The registration fee for the Under 8-Under 10 age divisions is $80
- The registration fees for the Under 12-Under 19 age divisions and all competitive teams is $90.
Additional Child Discounts:
- First Child: Regular price
- Second Child: Deduct $5
- All subsequent children: Deduct $10
NOTE: OUT OF RESPECT FOR OUR VOLUNTEERS' VALUABLE TIME, A LATE FEE OF $20 WILL APPLY AFTER JUNE 30, 2013.
Limited partial scholarships are available for those who can demonstrate financial need. PROOF OF INCOME IS REQUIRED. Valid proof of income includes the following items: food stamp identification card, passport to services, BIC (benefit insurance card), notification of action, paycheck receipts reflecting eligibility. In order to apply for a scholarship, please come to the first walk-in registration date on May 13.
Contact Mandy for additional registration questions.